The wx3270 Operator Information Area contains the following fields, from left to right:
- Message area
- An X indicates a locked keyboard.
|No host session|
|Waiting for name resolution to complete|
|Waiting for TCP connection to complete|
|Waiting for TELNET negotiation to complete|
|Waiting for TN3270E negotiation to complete|
|Waiting for proxy negotiation to complete|
|Waiting for the host to format the screen (create an input field)|
|Reconnect operation in progress|
|Awaiting completion of a Query Reply|
|Waiting for the host to unlock the keyboard|
|Command acknowledged; waiting for the host to unlock the keyboard|
|Keyboard unlock delay active|
|Display is scrolled back|
|Operator error: attempt to modify a protected field|
|Operator error: attempt to insert into a full field|
|Operator error: attempt to place non-numeric character into a numeric field|
|Operator error: invalid DBCS operation|
|Invalid AID in current mode|
|Keyboard disabled while script is running|
- Miscellaneous indications
- Except where noted, these indicators are blank unless the condition is active.
||Chord in progress, waiting for second key|
||Alt key is pressed|
||Shift key is pressed|
||Typeahead is buffered|
||Printer session active|
||Screen tracing active|
TLS state (always visible when connected):
- LU name
- The logical unit name indicated by the host during TELNET negotiation.
- If the showTiming resource is true, this indicates how long the emulator waited for the host to respond to the last AID. It also appears when a pending connection takes more than one second to complete.
- Cursor position
- Row and column, with 001/001 at the upper left.