The color scheme section allows the overall color scheme to be configured:
- White on black
- The classic 3279 display colors.
- Black on white.
- A white background.
- Some other color combination (selected via Host colors below).
The preview section displays how various fields would be displayed with the selected colors.
This section allows text colors to be configured.
- Neutral White
- This is the default screen foreground color.
- Neutral Black
- This is the default screen background color.
- (Other color names)
- These are colors explicitly requested by the host. Also note that if the host does not explicitly request a foreground color, default colors will be used, depending on the field attributes:
There is also a selection box to modify how the text samples are displayed (against the background color, the color used for selected text, or against a color that the host specifies explicitly).
This section allows additional colors to be configured.
- Selection Background
- The color used for the background of text selected with the mouse.
- Crosshair Cursor
- The color used to draw the crosshair cursor, which is selected on the Options tab.