The color scheme section allows the overall color scheme to be configured:
- Green on black
- The classic 3278 display colors.
- Green on white
- A white background.
- Some other color combination (selected via Host colors below).
The preview section displays how various fields would be displayed with the selected colors.
This section allows text colors to be configured.
- Screen Background
- The screen background.
- Normal text.
- Intensified text (fields with the Intensified attribute set).
There is also a selection box to modify how the text samples are displayed (against the background color or against the color used for selected text).
This section allows additional colors to be configured.
- Selection Background
- The color used for the background of text selected with the mouse.
- Crosshair Cursor
- The color used to draw the crosshair cursor, which is selected on the Options tab.