Displays the state of the current wx3270 connection.
If there is no active connection, the fields in this window will be blank.
- The name used to connect to the host.
- The amount of time that the connection has been active.
- The connection mode.
- The IPv4 or IPv6 address of the host. This may be different from the host name, which could be a symbolic name rather than an address.
- The host TCP port used for the connection
- TLS mode
- The TLS mode.
- LU name
- The Logical Unit (LU) name for the connection, as reported by the host.
- Bytes received
- The number of bytes received from the host. Note that this is the byte count after decryption, if TLS is in effect.
- Records received
- The number of records received from the host. A record is delimited by a TELNET EOR (End Of Record) mark.
- Bytes sent
- The number of bytes sent to the host. Note that this is the byte count before encryption, if TLS is in effect.
- Records sent
- The number of records sent to the host. A record is delimited by a TELNET EOR (End Of Record) mark.
Displays information about the TLS session, such as the protocol version and cipher.
TLS Host Certificate
Displays information about the host's TLS certificate, such as the subject name, alternate names, and the certificate authority (CA) chain.