- On Windows versions earlier than Windows 10, the Operator Information Area (OIA) and some buttons, labels and menu items may contain garbage symbols.
- On Windows versions earlier than Windows 10, the uSnapScreen() action produces an image of a blank screen.
- All of the improvements in b3270 4.2ga4.
- Added some automated tests.
- Added the uSnapScreen() action.
- Added more vertical white space to the 3270 font, for readability.
- wx3270 no longer crashes when a file transfer is initiated. This happened only if the computer's culture was set to something other than U.S. English (en-US) or French (anything beginning with fr-).
- If a culture is specified on the command line, it is now propagated to new windows.
- All of the bug fixes in b3270 4.2ga4.
Release Notes/suite3270/4.2ga4 (included in this release)
21. May 2022