- When a profile is dragged across a broken profile in the profiles window, an exception is thrown.
- The application crashes when attempting to display a Unicode character U+10000 or above.
- Alt-F4 does not quit the application.
- Transient states are displayed again in the Operator Information Area during connection negotiation.
- All UI trace options are no longer set when tracing is turned on for the back end.
- Font size changes were not being ignored while the window was maximized.
- Failed reconnections can now be canceled.
- Fixed an issue with fields in the Operator Information Area sometimes overflowing.
Release Notes/suite3270/4.1ga10 (included in this release)
30. October 2021