Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Removed annoying pop-ups when opening a read-only profile and when explicitly disconnecting from a host.
- When a hostname is specified on the command line, a corresponding host connection will be automatically added to the current profile if needed.
- Macro definitions are now imported from wc3270 session files.
- Word selections in NVT mode now wrap lines if the displayed text wrapped.
- Double clicking on a URL will open it in a browser.
- The profile folder is no longer marked as a system file, so backup software will not skip it.
- If a macro was modified in the macros window, the old definition would still be used by the macros menu.
- The no-TELNET input mode settings in the Connection Editor would come up in the wrong state when editing an existing entry.
- The uConnect() action would hang if the connection succeeded.
- After a host connection was copied from one profile to another, attempting to edit it would crash wx3270.
- When a new element was added to the profile tree, it would sometimes appear in the wrong location.
- Keymap entries that use the Alt or Ctrl modifier would unintentionally affect data entered with the AltGr key.
Release Notes/suite3270/4.1alpha5 (included in this release)
Not released yet.