Jump to navigation Jump to search
- If a macro is modified in the macros window, the old definition will still be used by the macros menu. A workaround is to switch profiles, and then switch back.
- The no-TELNET input mode settings in the Connection Editor come up in the wrong state when editing an existing entry.
- The uConnect() action hangs if the connection succeeds.
- After a host connection is copied from one profile to another, attempting to edit it will crash wx3270.
- When a new element is added to the profile tree, it will sometimes appear in the wrong location.
- Keymap entries that use the Alt or Ctrl modifier can unintentionally affect data entered with the AltGr key.
- Multi-line selections in NVT mode now respect line wraps.
- The Actions window has been greatly improved in appearance and function.
- The wx3270Restrict utility is now included in the release.
- The app did not run well on a scaled high-resolution display.
- Turning on screen tracing to the printer did not bring up a printer selection dialog.
- The screen tracing options on the actions dialog did not always sync properly with the actual screen tracing state.
Release Notes/suite3270/4.1alpha5 (included in this release)
17. October 2020