- The app crashes on initialization if the en-US culture is not installed.
- User-interface tracing is now configurable from the command-line (via the -uitrace command-line option) and from the Actions window. The traces now appear in the same file as back-end (b3270) traces, rather than requiring a console.
- More internal crashes are caught and displayed with pop-up windows, instead of failing silently.
- When there was no sound driver available, wx3270 crashed when it attempted to play a sound.
- Screen updates are considerably faster.
- The field attributes for underlined fields are no longer displayed with underlines.
- The mouse-over for the Settings button on the main screen no longer says "Options".
- The cursor no longer moves when selecting text with the mouse.
- NVT mode selections are now continuous, rather than rectangular.
Release Notes/suite3270/4.1alpha4 (included in this release)
2. October 2020