- Resizing or maximizing the wc3270 window makes bad things happen. Please do not do this.
- The implementation of the contention resolution draft is incomplete.
- The implementation of the SYSREQ key in TN3270E mode is incorrect. It assumes that the session has switched to SSCP-LU mode rather than waiting for the host to initiate it.
- The emulators may crash or hang when the oia option is used with the PrintText() action.
- The nopSeconds resource applies to non-TELNET hosts, when it should not.
- Added the -tracefile command-line option to pr3287.
- Added options and resources to limit hostname lookups to IPv4 or IPv6: -4 command-line option, -4 command-line option (pr3287), preferIpv4 resource, -6 command-line option, -6 command-line option (pr3287), preferIpv6 resource. These can be changed at run-time with the Set() and Toggle() actions.
- Added support in pr3287 to try more than one address for a host.
- Added the -nopromptafter option to the Escape() action.
- Added the -interactive option to the Script() action.
- Fixed a c3270 crash when a connection is opened from a remote source (HTTP server or script port) while at the c3270> prompt.
- Fixed a c3270 crash when the -secure and -trace command-line options are used together.
- A key typed into a full field in insert mode no longer overwrites the character under the cursor.
26. March 2022