- Resizing or maximizing the wc3270 window makes very bad things happen. Please do not do this.
- s3270 will sometimes display error messages, generated from the Wait() action implicitly run after connecting to a host specified on the command line or in a session file, on standard output. (Standard output should contain only results from actions received on standard input.)
- The HTTP server may crash on Windows.
- Automatic dependency generation is incomplete.
- x3270 draws certain characters in NVT mode (such as
\) incorrectly unless the 14-point 3270 font was used.
- The bottom of the screen buffer might become corrupted when using oversize or resizing the screen.
- Added the -subst option to the String() action.
- Corrected an issue where an empty error message would be displayed for a connection failure.
- Corrected a typo in a file transfer message name (courtesy of Philipp Kern).
- Added logic to ensure the icon directory exists when installing x3270 on Linux (courtesy of Philipp Kern).
- Fixed the representation of APL underlined alphabetics in b3270 screen updates in NVT mode, and in the output of the Ascii() action.
- Fixed a crash when an action started with a comment (# or !).
- Fixed a version generation bug that prevented the code from building on macOS when SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH was set.
- Corrected usage messages.
19. December 2021