- An empty error message is sometimes displayed for a connection failure.
- The message displayed when a file transfer fails due to a missing file is incorrect.
- Linux installation of x3270 can fail because of a missing icon directory.
- APL underlined alphabetics in b3270 screen updates in NVT mode are wrong (they are displayed using Unicode private use area codepoints), and in the output of the Ascii() action, they are displayed as blanks.
- All of the emulators crash when an action starts with a comment (# or !).
- The code does not build on macOS when SOURCE_DATE_EPOCH is set.
- Usage messages on b3270 incorrectly indicate that it supports a host name on the command line.
30. October 2021