- Windows error messages are encoded using system ANSI code page, rather than the selected code page, and so may contain unreadable characters.
- Fixed several scripting exceptions, such as aborting a Source() action, can leave the keyboard locked.
- The String() action requires an input field to be present in order to run; this is perfectly legal (e.g., an unformatted screen).
- Added the ability to include the OIA in a PrintText() action screen image.
- Added the OIA to the screen image displayed by the HTTP server.
- Added validation of keymaps, macros and idle actions at init time.
- Added cursor blink support to wc3270.
- Added the SaveInput() action and RestoreInput() action.
- When running on Cygwin, child scripts (the Script() action, Execute() action and Prompt() action) failed with a bind error.
- When the print dialog was canceled, the PrintText() action and ScreenTrace() action would fail silently.
- The emulator would sometimes crash when a pending connection was broken.
5. September 2021