Jump to navigation Jump to search
- When running on Cygwin, child scripts (the Script() action, Execute() action and Prompt() action) fail with a bind error.
- When the print dialog is canceled, the PrintText() action and ScreenTrace() action fail silently.
- The overlayPaste resource is now set to true by default.
- GNOME desktop integration is now included.
- wc3270 now does continuous selections in NVT mode, and allows a single character to be selected.
- wc3270 no longer moves the cursor for mouse clicks in NVT mode.
- Double-clicking on a URL in x3270 (on most platforms) and in wc3270 now opens that link in the browser.
- The session file folder is no longer marked as a system file, so backup software will not skip it.
- Added the SubjectNames() action and TlsSubjectNames query.
- Added the ability to set an accept host name to the wc3270 Session Wizard.
- Switched several actions that return values to explicitly return nothing.
- APL characters were not displayed properly in x3270 in NVT mode, when using a 3270 font.
- On MacOS, the ./configure script would skip c3270 if it was not enabled explicitly.
- Fixed a number of typos in compiled strings and comments (courtesy of Philipp Kern).
- Fixed a c3270 crash seen on NetBSD.
- Fixed an issue with c3270 exiting prematurely, seen on NetBSD.
- Fixed an x3270 install issue (courtesy of Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert).
- The last screenful of NVT mode text is no longer lost when scrolling backwards.
- The programs ar and ranlib are resolved dynamically now when building.
- Numeric fields no longer ignore non-numeric characters and commas, when the NumericLock resource is false. When it is true, commas are considered valid numeric characters.
- Proxy connections did not initialize TELNET state properly (courtesy of Andreas Krebbel).
31. January 2021