- APL characters are not displayed properly in x3270 in NVT mode, when using a 3270 font.
- On macOS, the ./configure script skips c3270 if it is not enabled explicitly.
- On NetBSD, c3270 crashes when connecting to the host.
- On NetBSD, c3270 may exit prematurely, such as when breaking to the c3270> prompt.
- x3270 attempts to install the x3270a script as a program rather than as a script.
- The last screenful of NVT mode text is lost when scrolling backwards.
- The programs ar and ranlib are not resolved dynamically when building.
- Proxy connections do not initialize TELNET state properly.
- When any character besides 0-9, +, - or . was entered into a numeric field, it was ignored.
17. November 2020