Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The PrintText() action is confused by the use of the gdi keyword and a printer name.
- The ScreenTrace() action implements the dialog keyword incorrectly.
- x3270 crashes if a font is present locally but not in the font path.
- On NetBSD, c3270 crashes when connecting to the host.
- On NetBSD, c3270 may exit prematurely, such as when breaking to the c3270> prompt.
- x3270 attempts to install the x3270a script as a program rather than as a script.
- c3270 is sometimes omitted from the ./configure output.
- c3270 sometimes leaves the cursor disabled when it exits.
- The b3270 cursor indication is now embedded within a screen indication.
- The default value for the unlockDelay resource in b3270 is now false.
- b3270 incorrectly displayed field attributes with the underlined attribute as underlined.
- In TELNET line mode, the cursor did not wrap around to the previous line when backspacing.
- Multi-line input was not handled correctly when pasting in NVT mode.
- TLS I/O on MacOS would sometimes fail with the error: TLS: SSLRead -9803: I/O would block (not fatal).
- The emulator did not think there was an input field present if the cursor was at row 1, column 1, even for a CICS host (C prefix).
- Login macros in the ibm_hosts file were ignored.
26. September 2020