Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Redirected wc3270's html help to the Wiki. Added an online keyword to c3270/wc3270 Help(). Added a Help entry to the x3270 File menu. Removed the obsolete and misleading help files included with wc3270.
- Split out the key mappings for right-to-left language support into their own x3270, wc3270 and c3270 keymaps, each called righttoleft.
- Allow any mono-spaced or constant-width font to be used for the main x3270 display.
- In the ./configure script, the various
--disableoptions now work correctly.
- Fixed the base x3270 keymap so the BtnUp actions apply only to buttons 1 and 3.
- Fixed an issue where insert mode and reverse-input mode were broken.
- Added a workaround for XQuartz insisting on drawing a resize handle over the lower-right-hand corner of the x3270 window.
- Ensured that CFLAGS is propagated properly from ./configure to the Makefiles.
- Fixed a number of compiler warnings.
- Added an explicit check for libexpat when configuring b3270.
- Limited the scope of the keypadBackground resource to just the x3270 keypad.
- Fixed the x3270 -title command-line option.
- Modified the ./configure scripts to allow the -C (use cache) option to work.
- Updated the x3270 APL keymap so that it does not break with Caps Lock set.
21. May 2020