- Added explicit host processing times to the trace file, and made those times more accurate.
- Replaced the AnsiText() action with the NvtText() action.
- The ignore(), Info() and Trace() actions are now universal.
- The Macro() action now works on all of the emulators.
- The c3270 cursesColorForProtected resource now controls the basic color of the Operator Information Area.
- x3270if now effectively runs in automatic allBold resource mode.
- The format of the console resource has changed to make it more general.
- x3270 now automatically scales graphical elements such as the TLS lock symbol and keypad buttons when run on higher-DPI displays.
- Made the interactive form of the Transfer() action work at all forms of the x3270> prompt, instead of just for c3270 and wc3270. Also make the x3270 file transfer completion pop-up appear even for transfers invoked via Transfer(), with an automatic pop-down after five seconds.
- Corrected the format of HTTP server error responses in text and JSON modes.
- Fixed an issue where setting the allBold resource would also change the cursesKeypad resource.
25. April 2020