- Extended the run-time settability of model, oversize, termName and nopSeconds to the entire x3270 family. (Note that model and oversize will still return an error when set on x3270, c3270 and wc3270.)
- Renamed autoscale to x3270a.
- Made the x3270> prompt on POSIX handle color correctly, getting rid of the hacky colorPrompt resource.
- Extended the -set command-line option to accept a value.
- Removed the -Httpd and -UseSocket options on the Script() action. Now all child scripts can use the s3270 protocol or HTTP as they see fit.
- Extended the Set() action to accept name=value syntax.
- Added the Prefixes query and prefixes indication.
- Added the callback resource and -callback command-line option to b3270 and s3270.
- Added the screenTraceTarget and screenTraceType resources to specify the default target and file type for screen tracing.
- Improved the PrintText() action and ScreenTrace() action to infer the file type from the file name when saving to a file.
- Removed support for WordPad printing.
- Improved the error message display when the connection to a proxy server fails.
- Corrected the output of Query(TerminalName query) when oversize is set.
- Fixed a buffer overrun issue in x3270if.
- Fixed copying (copy/paste) of x3270. characters in
- Fixed the host field in the prompt string in the s3270 protocol.
- Fixed redundant file generation in ./configure.
- Restored the ScreenCurSize and ScreenMaxSize queries, marking them as deprecated rather than deleted.
- The HTTP server now allows arbitrary strings of
/characters in URIs.
- Fixed an issue with duplicate name resolutions.
- Fixed a crash when reconnect is enabled and the host connection cannot be made.
- Corrected the code page for Thai in the wc3270 session wizard.
25. January 2020