How to build suite3270 (x3270, c3270, s3270, tcl3270, pr3287 and wc3270) on Cygwin.
- Basic build tools.
- The OpenSSL library, for TLS support.
- The GNU readline library, for command-line editing in c3270 and at the x3270> prompt.
- The Athena Widgets library, for building x3270. Also pulls in the rest of the required X11 development tools.
- The ncurses library, for building c3270.
- Tcl develoepment library, for building tcl3270.
- Windows cross-compiler, for building Windows native versions of the emulator suite.
- If you intend to cross-compile native Windows binaries, run git submodule update --init to get the libexpat source. New in 4.2
- Install the required packages.
- Run configure.
- Run make.